- This is a useful service providing library users with:
- The material catalog on a specified research topic.
- Copies of relevant materials in compliance of current Copyright Law and Intellectual Property Law.
- Selective Dissemination of Information (SDI)
How to place a request
- Step 1: Fill out the Supplying Information Form
- Step 2: Submit it to Services Desk on the 1st Floor or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 3: As soon as receiving your request, we’ll leave a notification message and will contact you if there’s any related matter emerged during the time we’re processing your request.
- Step 4: Users should revised results after receive it. We also welcome your comments and suggestions so we can improve to fit your research needs.
Nguyễn Thị Thùy Dương (Ms.)